Nothing happens until the pain of remaining the same outweighs the pain of change.- Arthur Brut.
Transformation and change you would hear are inevitable and the norm of life. But most times people just do not see the need for change or transformation directly. There are layers of processes they need to go through before the first step. Often you seem running in circles and feeling stuck.These are a few indications that can help you see the need to transform.
1. You are not happy – Everything may be going okay in life but you are not happy. You also have other by product emotions of unhappiness like frustration, bitterness and more.
2. You are tired – your body does not feel active, a sense of tiredness exists the whole day evrn though you rest and sleep well. You feel restless!
3. Your conversations are filled with complain – you hear yourself complain more about little to big things .
4. I love this one ! You see the need for change in others – you see how much your boss , spouse or the society needs change. It really is not a little thought. You feel frustrated that they don’t change.
5. You have less focus and are see no clarity in your next step.
6. The quality of your work is dipping. The work that were driven to do, you barely finish.
7. You feel motivation in doing things you love.
Understanding that something needs to Change is the first step towards transformation. Recognizing unhealthy patterns and unhappiness helps us take the next steps towards Change. Are you ready to explore a shift in your mindset, habits, career, lifestyle or behavior. Sensing the need for a change is the first step towards making one. And it can start now. Talk to us if this is you. We can help ignite your journey of transformation.