Feel Like It’s Time to Make a Change and wondering if this is of value to you?
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching works because it brings out your best ! Coaches believe you can create your own best answers and are trained to support you in that process.
What is Transformational Coaching?
Transformation is a new way of being. A metamorphosis of sorts that involves internal shifts and changes. Coaching by nature helps bring out potential but transformation coaching goes a step further in bringing to awareness a shifted way of being.
The transformation coach partners with the client to dive below the surface and immerse in self-exploration. Enabling you to examine belief systems, interpretations, values and who you are and what you want to be in the context of life. Coaching provides a sacred space for personal growth and development.
Through this process an individual have several benefits
- Become more self-reliant
- Promotes an awareness and reflective attitude
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Initiate and operate in unmasked potential
- Live a purposeful life.
For Organisations it provides collective benefits
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
- Increases employee and staff engagement
- Improves individual productivity
- Helps identify and develop high potential in employees
- Helps to motivate and empower individuals to excel
- Have a less stressed out members of a team
- Promotes open,healthy communication
Specifically, this is what your coach will do during coaching sessions:
- Listen. Your story is central. Coaches fully engage in what you are saying. with complete presence.
- Ask questions. Coaches use questions to stimulate your thinking and creativity. Questions are about possibilities and the future.
- Encourage. Everyone needs encouragements, and usually we don’t get enough. Your coach will hold up your vision, your progress, and your efforts.
- Facilitate while letting you lead. Coaches facilitate your learning and problem solving. Yet, they are never fully leading – you are, with your agenda and your approach.